Please note that a Forcite Website user account and a Forcite App user account are 2 separate things at the moment.
We are working on unifying the user accounts into 1 access to all of our systems, and we will notify our customers once this is ready.
As soon as you open the app for the first time, it will start asking you to approve some permissions:
- Allow Forcite to access this device's location:
- Location access is needed to be able to display the map and help you navigate reliably. Please make sure you select "allow all the time" in order to be able to use the app properly.
- Allow Forcite to make and manage phone calls
- Allow Forcite to access photos, media and files on your device
- Allow Forcite to record audio
After you've accepted the permissions, the app will lead you to create a user account.
In order to create a user account on the app, please follow these simple instructions:
- Wait for the Forcite Logo Animation to end
- Click on the "Create Account" button
- Enter your First name and Last name
- Click Next
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password: your password should be longer than 8 characters and comprised of both letters and numbers
- Click on the "Stay tuned with the latest news, videos and special offers from Forcite" (Optional)
- Click on the "Create" button and wait for the progress window to finish
- Your account has been created, you will see a green check mark indicating success and a message displayed that says "Your account has been successfully created"
- You will receive an email from email@example.com to verify that you've entered a correct and valid email
- Please click on the link in that email to verify your address
- Now you can login to your account with the email and password you've created
Enjoy the app and get in touch in case you had trouble doing any of the steps above.
To contact support, click here.