Your helmet can sometimes not turn on due to prolonged inactivity, or after completing a firmware update.
Please try the following methods provided below:
Method 1: (Hard Reset)
- Unplug your helmet from power
- Hold down the power button for approximately 16 - 20 seconds to perform a hard reset. You will receive one red and one blue light on either side of the power button once the hard reset has been completed
Note: This clears your helmet's internal memory, but not your video files.
Method 2: (Bootloader)
Note: Use the video in the attachments titled 'Bootloader' for how long and when to press the power button.
- The instructions are similar to the hard reset - Unplug your helmet from power
- Hold down the power button for approximately 15 seconds, until the power button shows a dim red light on both sides. Then, rapidly press the power button three times
- The power button will begin to pulsate red
- Once the pulsating red light stops, try turning the helmet on
If the issue is persistent, please visit the article provided below for further troubleshooting steps which may help.