Make sure you're using a power supply that can provide a "2A" (2 Amps) or more, otherwise your helmet will not charge, or charge up to 40% but not progress any further.
While you don't need to use the Forcite cable to charge your helmet, we do recommend it, as some other cable types have technical limitations. For example, cables that have the smaller USB-C connector at both ends use a method to set power delivery that can be set too low to charge the helmet, even if the charger and cable are capable of high current charging on a different device.
If you're using a 2 amp charger and the cable that came with your helmet, and your battery is still not charging past a specific percentage, or powering on - it may have found a charging error and entered "safe mode". Please try the methods provided below:
- Connect your charging cable to the helmet so it displays the red light.
- Now with the charger connected turn your helmet on - You should get a green light as well as the original red light.
- Leave it to charge for 20 minutes.
- Disconnect the charger and repeat this step 3 times.
- Using the wall charger and the provided charging cable, plug the cable into your helmet for 15 seconds, and unplug it from the helmet
- Repeat 3 times
If the above methods do not work, please send a message to us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist further.