It may be possible to experience occasional connectivity issues with Bluetooth from your mobile device to the Forcite helmet. There are steps that can be taken to establish Bluetooth connection when this is occurring.
- Unlink the helmet from the Forcite application by selecting the helmet icon on the bottom right corner of the Forcite app → Select manage → Remove helmet from the ‘my devices’ page
- Exit the app and close the app from background
- From the Bluetooth settings of your Mobile phone, forget the device from its existing connection.
- Hold the power button for approximately 20 seconds to perform a hard reset (note this will not clear the memory from the SD card)
- Turn on your helmet, and hold the power button for 10 seconds until blue lights appear to enter into pairing mode.
- Pair the device from the Bluetooth settings of your mobile device
- Once paired, access the Forcite app → Select helmet icon → Select manage → Select the plus icon to add your Forcite helmet
If the app continues to not pair with your Forcite helmet, then please contact support for further assistance.